What opportunities result from KTUR for the network and the entire region? Watch here.
Become part of the network!
12 project partners plus numerous companies, trade associations and transfer actors already engage in the KTUR project. With the support of industry and society, we are able to establish a unique trinational network for long-term cross-border cooperation in the field of knowledge and technology transfer.
KTUR is ready to start actions. In the course of the project, there will be many opportunities to participate in KTUR and to stay in touch. What we have to offer:
- Events and trainings for founders as well as a founders guide for the entire Upper Rhine region.
- A trinational continuing education program to transfer the latest research results to industry via education.
- A digital platform that represents knowledge and technology transfer under a label of the Upper Rhine and with an international outreach.
- Smaller transfer events addressing industry and intermediaries with various topics from all partners.
- A big innovation event in 2022 with all partners and of course guests from all three countries.
- Several meetings of the staff of the partners to learn from and more about each other and especially about how knowledge and technology transfer works at the institutions and countries.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our events!