Offenburg University: Continuing education module „Developing corporate ventures and planning business models“
On March 18 and 19, 2022, the Offenburg University of Applied Sciences offers a high-quality, practice-oriented continuing education module on the topic of “Developing corporate ventures and planning business models“.
Target group/prerequisites: Suitable for professionals and those re-entering the workforce
Learning objectives and competencies:
- Ideas and people – success factors for start-up projects
- Business idea and business model
- Lean Startup and Lean Canvas
- Business Model Canvas and Lean Canvas in application
- Development and review of business models
- Entrepreneurship & Management, Leadership Principles & Agility
- Improvisation, Disposition & Organization
- Entrepreneurial Orientation & Organization
- Challenges in individual business phases
- Case Consulting & Practice Cases
The course language is German.